Dr. Riley grew up in Glasgow, Kentucky. He graduated from the University of Alabama in 2012. He obtained his doctorate at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry in 2016, and graduated from the New York City Maxicourse where he obtained over 300 hours in comprehensive dental implant training. He is certified in IV Conscious Sedation, completing his studies in Portland, Oregon. Aside from Riley Dental Group, he serves as the dental director of the Barren River Area Health Department. He was most recently named to the Board of the Kentucky Academy of General Dentistry, serving as the Director of Membership.
Dr. Riley and his wife, Jen, have two sons, Bryant and Rhett. They also have a dog named Bennett who frequents the office as a therapy dog. In his spare time he likes to hike, hunt and play golf.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Kentucky Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, *Affiliate* Associate Fellow
- South Central Bank Board Member
- TJ Samson Community Health Foundation Board Member
- Dentsply Sirona SureSmile Spokesperson