Dr. James C. Thurman has been placing and restoring implants since 1987. His practice was one of the first in Kentucky to use digital x-rays and paperless charts.
Dr. Thurman received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) from the University of Louisville in 1976. His post-graduate training included a general dentistry residency at the University of Kentucky/V.A. Hospital as well as training in implant dentistry at Brookdale Medical Center/New York University and at the Medical College of Georgia. He has taken over 1,000 hours of continuing education courses to stay at the cutting edge of the field of dentistry and provide his patients with the very best care.
- American Dental Association
- Kentucky Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Associate Fellow
- International College of Oral Implantology
- Academy of Laser Dentistry